The Complete Guide to Launching Your Non-Clinical Career
It's normal to want a change from direct patient care.
But making the leap has its challenges, including...
🤷 Worrying that you have no marketable skills––but not knowing how to gain them.
😬 Feeling so overwhelmed that you're paralyzed with inaction.
😫 Struggling to find non-clinical jobs that don’t result in a huge pay cut.
😑 Hitting dead ends when looking for non-clinical jobs in the first place.
😫 Being unable to start because you have no freaking idea what you want to do!
😰 Deciding you're too old––or too young––to make a move out of patient care.
💸 Spending a fortune on career coaches and resume writers, and still not having any clue where to start.
😔 Giving up and resigning yourself to a life of productivity, no pee breaks, and zero growth opportunity.
📑 Sending out dozens of resumes and hearing NOTHING.
🤦♀️ Determining that no raise is better than no job.
😓 Skipping lunch to catch up on paperwork and being too tired after unpaid overtime days to research non-clinical careers.
I worked with hiring managers, career coaches, and dozens of non-clinical PT, OT, and SLP professionals to crack the code of successfully going non-clinical—and I put it all into one comprehensive course.
I created a blueprint to save you endless hours of research, and hundreds of dollars on pricey career coaches and resume writers.
👊 You CAN land a non-clinical job without paying $700 to have a professional resume written.
👊 You CAN make confident, educated decisions about your non-clinical career path.
👊 You CAN create heartfelt and compelling cover letters that land interviews...and you CAN rock those interviews with confidence and poise.
👊 You CAN network your way into a high-level non-clinical role.
👊 You CAN use your existing experience and skills to make a transition into the non-clinical world.
👊 You CAN work remotely with a flexible schedule.
👊 You CAN earn a high salary and find performance-based roles.
👊 You CAN have recruiters calling YOU based on your LinkedIn profile.
👊 You CAN make a plan to continue growing your career...without leaving your clinical identity behind.
"Within a month of taking NC101 and implementing the lessons, I landed my first non-clinical job and I couldn't be happier. This course gave me the resources and knowledge to market myself in a way that makes sense for the business world, maximize my chances for getting an interview, and nailing it. 100% worth every penny. If you want to progress and break through the glass ceilings of clinical care, this course is the way to do it."
Non-Clinical 101 is designed specifically for rehabilitation professionals:
PTs | OTs | SLPs | PTAs | OTAs | SLPAs
I’ve spent hundreds of hours to create the most comprehensive, in-depth, easy-to-follow guide ever created to help you go from burned-out clinician to non-clinical rockstar!
🙌 You CAN have the non-clinical career of your dreams. 🙌
"I LOVED the thoroughness of each topic and the descriptions of the various non-clinical positions. Honestly, I got out of it EXACTLY what I wanted, I have a new, non-clinical, remote position and I am SO happy."
What You'll Get:
- A fun, 4-step course that will take you from confused and overwhelmed to confident and prepared.
- Over 7 hours of comprehensive instructional video covering non-clinical career paths, networking, branding, resumes and cover letters, finding jobs, interviewing, negotiating, self-assessment, and much more. ($500+ value! A career coach and a resume reviewer would cost far more than this course.)
- Custom career advice tailored specifically to rehab professionals.
- Lifetime access to the course and all materials, including periodic updates.
- A full example resume makeover––you'll learn how to take your resume from clinical to non-clinical, and make a great impression on recruiters and hiring managers alike.
- Personalized self assessments to help you unearth your skills and talents.
- Cheat sheets and downloads with tips on transferable skills, non-clinical jargon, interviewing, and more. ($49 value!)
- Course recommendations for each career path, when applicable.
- Lifetime membership in the Non-Clinical 101 Alumni Facebook group, where you can network, find support, and get first dibs on the hottest non-clinical jobs.
- Access to special discounts and services.
- BONUS: Bonus lesson on consulting, which covers setting prices, attracting clients, real advice from successful consultants, and more. ($99 value!)
- BONUS: A 56-page lookbook covering everything you want to know about the most common non-clinical career paths! ($99 value!)
- BONUS: Editable sample resumes and cover letters for every single career path we explore. ($199 value!)
- BONUS: Access to ALL non-clinical career starter packs, including ones I create in the future. ($145+ value!)
- BONUS: A 1-hour interview with career counselor Melissa Totah, MA, LPC-S, where she shares expert tips to help you succeed!
- BONUS (New for 2020!): A 30-minute interview with Allan Manuel, PT, packed with tips about sales careers!
"I am thrilled with the role I landed. The pay is actually better than what I was making in outpatient private practice! I used the sections on resume/cover letter writing, interviewing, negotiating in real time as I went through the process and went back several times to re-listen. I know that I would not have had the courage to apply to a position like this without this course. "
"The course is thorough. If someone applies this information, they will have no trouble getting a non-clinical position."
- Bill D., Denials Coordinator
Hi! I'm a freelance writer, former rehab liaison, and the founder of The Non-Clinical PT!
I developed Non-Clinical 101 because I was tired of seeing PT, OT, and SLP professionals struggle to transition out of patient care. After working in the non-clinical space for nearly five years, I created a 4-step course that guides you through the process of launching your non-clinical career! Learn more about me.
"I just landed a job as a rehab liaison for a huge hospital with a 50-60 bed rehab unit! I cannot tell you how helpful Non-Clinical 101 was to me, and I cannot thank you enough!"
"Non-Clinical 101 has expanded what I thought was possible, and given me new ideas for where my career could go. It has given me hope that I can find a career I really enjoy with the experience and education I currently have."
"Your course helped confirm for me that coaching is where I wanted to go. By learning more about some of the other options out there, I was able to eliminate areas of non-clinical work, which in the end gave me the clarity I needed. The sections of the course that focused on resume writing and how to take clinical skills and experience and apply them to a different setting were very helpful in giving me that clarity. "
- Aimee R., Health Coach
Frequently Asked Questions
"I think it’s really strategic and helpful to have the life priorities assessment and love/hate/easy/hard worksheet in the beginning. It really helped me focus in on the career paths most suitable to me. I got to focus on what my priorities are and what comes naturally to me. I love how the course lays out what type of jobs/roles can match my personality best, and I find that incredibly helpful. "
- Lisa R.