Crash Course - Clinical/Rehab Liaison
Kickstart your career with confidence!
The Clinical/Rehab Liaison Career Crash Course provides the essentials you need to learn about this career path and apply for jobs with confidence!
What You'll Get:
- 24 minutes of video training that covers
- Types of roles + responsibilities and average pay
- Tips for customizing your resume and cover letter, and how to interview like a champ
- Challenges and opportunities of this non-clinical career path
- Recommended experience and coursework to improve your chances of getting hired
- Two (2) sample clinical/rehab liaison resumes (.docx format)
- One (1) sample clinical/rehab liaison cover letter (.docx format)
- One (1) interview prep pack
- Questions you may be asked in interviews (& how to answer)
- Questions you can ask to learn more about any role
- One (1) bonus sheet with common job titles, to make searching for jobs easier
- Purchase price can be applied to the cost of Non-Clinical 101, if you decide to upgrade!
"I just got hired as a clinical liaison! I studied your interview questions and definitely felt more confident in the interview."
— Kayla B.
"Your clinical liaison package was the best money I’ve spent. I got the application in, passed their behavioral quizzes, and I GOT THE JOB! I felt like I was such a long shot because I am a PTA, but your starter pack was hugely appreciated, especially for creating a transitional resume. Your product over delivered. The information was superior and unlike anything else available. And the interview prep made me much more calm and prepared. It all worked out!"
— Amy M., PTA
Get started now!
"I purchased your rehab/clinical liaison crash course. It was very informative. Thank you for answering some of my questions via email during the interview process. I wanted to let you know I got the rehab clinical liaison position! Thanks so much for all of your help, your course and advice were so helpful!"
— Thomas V., PT
"I just got the call...I got a clinical liaison job! I'm so glad I spent the money on the crash course. I was prepared for all the interview questions."
— Jennifer R., PTA
Brought to you by: